For you to cook in your own time – Please enquire for many other dining selections
Dinner supplies will be prepared and left for you to complete cooking as it suits. This includes,
Option 1 No cooking required $68.00 per person
- A Grazing Chatter Platter ….. Substantial enough for a main meal ….Filled to brimming with an antipasto selection , cured meats, NZ Kapiti cheese, hummus and dips and relishes , a fresh bread and cracker selection.
A freshly baked sweet treat selection to complete your dining experience
Option 2 Minimum cooking required $65.00 per person
- An aged slab of Southland Hereford Prime Ribeye (250g)
- Petite gourmet Nadine potatoes with New Zealand butter
- A fresh green garden salad, and
- Broccoli and cashew nut salad
Complete your dining experience in The Bank Manager’s Apartment with a selection of mouth-watering petit fours.
Option 3 Minimum cooking required $65.00
- Rosemary Infused NZ Lamb shank and gravy
- Potato mash
- A fresh green garden salad
- Roast vegetable and quinoa salad with a light garlic dressing
An old fashioned Laced top Apple shortcake pie served with whipped cream to complete your dining experience
Please note: we don’t have a licence to sell alcohol but there is a bottle store a short walk away.